Live Like a Rock Star, Earn Like a GOLD STAR in 2013!

Thought you missed your chance to earn Gold Rank commissions last year?

No way! QNET is giving you another golden chance! To kick start 2013 we are extending the amazing Earn Like a Gold Star incentive!

Start the New Year like a rock star and shine bright with the chance to earn Gold Star Rank commissions of USD 250!

The Earn Like a Gold Star incentive is on until Friday, 18 January 2013!

How To Rock:

Achieve 1000 BV by either selling or buying product from the Qualify eStore to upgrade your payout level to USD250 per step and maintain this payout level for 2 consecutive Quarters.

or

Achieve 3000 BV by either selling or buying product from the Qualify eStore to upgrade your payout level to USD250 per step and maintain this payout level for 4 consecutive Quarters.

For Example:

Mr Smith, who has just joined QNET, is now a Bronze Star (the Title Rank and Paid as Rank in his Virtual Office say that he is a Bronze Star). Mr Smith achieved 1000 BV from the Qualify eStore in Week 1. That same week, he achieved a lower volume leg of 3,000 BV, which entitled him to a 1-step commission worth USD 200. In Week 3, which is the Commission Week of his Qualification, Mr Smith’s Title Rank and Paid-As Rank as Bronze Star remain unchanged, thus, he would receive his step commission worth USD200 through his Q Account on Tuesday. Mr Smith being qualified also of the promo in Week 1, will receive additional USD50, through his Q Account on Friday, Week 3, as his incentive from the Promo. This makes him earn like a Gold Star.

The Earn Like a Gold Star Incentive is on from Saturday, 1 December 2012, 00:01 HKST, until Friday, 18 January 2013, 23:59 HKST!

Start earning like a Gold Star today!

Happy New Year!

13 Comments

1. john ndolo mulelya says:

Please advice me again on how to join or to register fresh to become a full member and committed one.
    Please reply,
    Thanks alot.

• mostafa says:

send ur mail

• Abu Talip Bin Tahir says:

Dear John.
      Qnet operates worldwide.If you are looking for this opportunity to become a member, you are invited to join my team and I make sure you get yourself registered and start changing your life with a new beginning. There is no problem for you to join us as Qnet operates online too.
      Email your intention to my email address. I’ll get it done for you A.S.A.P.(As soon as possible).

Regards.
      Have a nice day John.

• My name is Thomas Spearman Ddamulira from UGANDA. I am kindly requesting you sir, to help and be my downline, if possible,because am lame and can’t easily move around to get downlines. i’ve read your piece and you want to register afresh. I would love to prosper in network marketing.

My IR ID No. is HG463530 and my email is:
      ddamulirathomas@yahoo.com.

Thank u so much and may God bless you abundantly,
      Spearman

2. Abhishek says:

Hi,

We have a dedicated team (supporting in most of the cities and providing guidance and helping) working on this as big project, you can contact me and we can then see how can we take this forward.

3. Nuriyah says:

call my number bro.. I will tle you +85266792570..

• My name is Thomas Spearman Ddamulira from UGANDA. I am kindly requesting you sir, to help and get me some downlines, if possible,because am lame and can’t easily move around to get downlines. I would love to prosper in network marketing.

My IR ID No. is HG463530 and my email is:
      ddamulirathomas@yahoo.com.

Thank u so much and may God bless you abundantly,
      Spearman

4. Heba says:

I am very much interested and motivated by your work. Could you please help me know how to join your team in Egypt?

• My name is Thomas Spearman Ddamulira from UGANDA. I am kindly requesting you sir, to help and get me some downlines( including you yourself), if possible,because am lame and can’t easily move around to get downlines yet u want to join the team in Egypt. I would love you and me to prosper in network marketing because it doesn’t matter where you join from.

My IR ID No. is HG463530 and my email is:
      ddamulirathomas@yahoo.com.

Thank u so much and may God bless you abundantly,
      Spearman

5. Abu Talip Bin Tahir says:

Assallam muálaikom.

Nuriyah, glad to know you. Could you add me on your FB. There are many Qnet issues we could share.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Have a nice day.

My IR ID No. is HG463530 and my email is:
      ddamulirathomas@yahoo.com.

Thank u so much and may God bless you abundantly,
      Spearman

6. Abu Talip Tahir says:

Dear Mr. Thomas,

Of course, I will try to help you , but you have to be patient as recruiting people for other members need the person consent .Some may not agree with the idea and prefer to be with the person they know and trust.

Regards,